- Risk Based Internal Audit
- Internal Controls
- Policies, Procedures and Narratives
- Delegation of Authority (DoA) Matrix
- Funding and Feasibility Advisory
- Performance Improvement
We operate as globally integrated firm, with global methodology that suits our client needs.
Through our industry-focused approach, we help our clients to manage risk, improve performance and sustain the results.
TRAECIT Advisory solutions are targeted at the holistic growth and sustenance of your business and assist in managing its performance through business life cycles. We provide you with integrated solutions for your business across functions that help in unlocking its true potential. Our Advisory services are:
Risk Based Internal Audit
TRAECIT’s Internal Audit Services (IAS) employs highly skilled professionals, who can help solve common problems with the right solutions, contemporary processes and methodologies and superior tools and technologies.
We help organisations improve their quality and effectiveness of the internal audit process by assisting with the following:
- Advising and assisting in the development of risk management and internal audit methodologies
- Assessing the effectiveness of the internal audit function in delivering to stakeholders
- Supporting internal audit functions with software to enhance and support their work
- Conducting internal audits on outsourced model either for a particular project or specified period of time.
- Providing internal audit resourcing solutions, including full outsourcing or complementing in-house functions (co-sourcing) with specialist skills or geographical coverage. Secondment is beneficial, as trained professionals are available for short periods without any long-term commitment and clients can save on recruitment and training costs.
TRAECIT dedicates the right mix of resources along with their subject matter experts, who can focus in industry-specific and technical risk areas.
We help perform an assessment of client’s internal controls relative to strategic, compliance, operational and/or financial risks of their business environment. By combining our knowledge of financial, strategic, operational, and compliance risks, along with deep internal controls experience, we can help companies develop a financial risk-focused internal control program. Our solutions help enhance companies’ process and control efficiency, leverage their investment in internal controls, and address their financial reporting compliance needs.
Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Companies Act 2013 and Clause 49 related services:
Recent corporate scandals have eroded investor trust. To reduce corporate malfeasance and protect investors, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (Sarbanes-Oxley), Companies Act 2013 and Revised Clause 49 of Stock Exchange Listing Agreement were promulgated by regulators in the US and India, respectively. These legislations defined a new system of checks and balances to rebuild investor confidence.
Today’s corporate stakeholders expect greater assurance, more oversight and clear evidence of internal controls. Sarbanes-Oxley, Clause 49 of listing agreement and new Companies Act 2013 alters and expands the responsibilities of key participants in the corporate reporting process. These legislations focus on improving the accuracy and reliability of corporate reporting.
TRAECIT has developed solutions to help organisations reach the desired level of compliance as mandated by these legislations. The services include the following:
- Assisting corporates design, document, and evaluate internal controls
- Performing key controls testing
- Providing assistance in developing an internal control framework
- Providing assistance in developing a risk management framework
- Training personnel on COSO, methods of documenting controls, SOX, etc.
- Project management
Policies, Procedures and Narratives
Our experienced team can help organisations standardise their business processes by
- Building, Documenting and Reviewing standard Policies, Standard Operating Procedure manuals (SOP) and Process Narrative to meet SOX, clause 49 of listing agreement and new Companies Act 2013 requirements.
- We also help align business process, policies and procedures to industry and Global Best Practices.
- We also assist our clients establish a periodic review calendar with policy and procedures manual updates to reflect the current operating environment.
Delegation of Authority (DoA) Matrix
- A clear definition of accountability and responsibility is a critical success factor for any organisation.
- Our teams have experience in building a business friendly Delegation of Authority (DoA), which is not intended to be a restraint but rather a tool for expediting decision making processes.
- We understand that every organisation is unique. Therefore, we carefully analyse the management’s appetite for risk, the organisation structure, current internal control maturity and the nature and volume of transactions before laying down authority limits and protocols.
Funding and Feasibility Advisory
Wherever you are on the of Financial spectrum – either investor, project leader, developer or other participant – TRAECIT can help you in the planning, analysis, fund structuring, execution, governance and reporting of your large capital programs.
Guiding on the Foreign Investment Route:
- India has the most liberal and transparent policies on FDI among the peer emerging economies. Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in India increased to 5,502 USD Million in January of 2015 from 3,968 USD Million in December of 2014. FDI in India averaged 1,048.39 USD Million from 1995 until 2015, reaching an all-time high of 5,670 USD Million in February of 2008.
- FDI up to 100% is allowed under the automatic route in all activities/sectors except some, which require prior approval of the Central Government.
- TRAECIT will help you understand the policy rules better by guiding you through the investment route.
Given the current trend of more and more foreign capital and funding needs, the fact that companies need to be put through the tedious process of due diligence prior to being approved for funding, and that investments are increasingly being done in stages now – all call for a comprehensive manner in the way deal flow and fund raising is managed. We all know that capital is hard to raise in a foreign country.
- We assess and provide feedback on your company’s funding needs and potential.
- We provide consultancy services to raise funds for project financing as well working capital requirements.
- We represent you before the various financial institutions for raising venture funds, structure the deal for you, negotiate to get the best deal for you, and document such financing at a very cost competitive rates.
Market research / Business Plan documentation
- We provide a full range of custom market research and data analytics solutions to our clients.
- We carry out a preliminary market feasibility study across segments and come up with an investigation report evaluating the proposition of setting up a branch/subsidiary/representative office in India.
- We conduct in-depth business research studies of the value chain to understand the market characteristics (supply and demand, size and growth of the business, industry trends, technology assessment, competitor positioning, consumer preferences, regulatory/legal requirements, etc.).
- We are committed to delivering world class market research services to our clients.
- Business environment Surveys are also conducted to enable us to evaluate India entry options for our clients.
Project Feasibility report
- The preparation of reports on the financial viability of a project is imperative for the soundness of the financial health of an organization.
- The financial analysis focuses on the financial viability, stability, and the profitability of the project. Moreover, regular financial analysis ensures timely changes in the strategies of business for betterment.
- The Financial Viability report prepared by us using highly effective tools will help your company streamline its structure towards optimization and will provide access to comprehensive financial information.
- We focus on empowering your management with strategic information on the performance and profitability of your company. Some of the tools we employ to determine the project viability are:
- Return on Investment – Yearly return calculated on the total investment needed for the project? For a project to be viable, the Return on Investment must be greater than the Cost of Investment
- Finding out if the business generates surplus adequate to meet recurring repayment obligations.
- Determining your Break Even Point? – The point of activity where all costs (variable as well as fixed) are recovered from the sales values. The rule of thumb is that lowering the break-even point betters the proposition.
- Lease Vs. Purchase analysis
- Net present value Analysis (NPV)
- Debt to Equity ratio
- Cost benefit analysis, etc.
To reach its potential, your organization must continuously improve its performance and sustain that improvement. TRAECIT can help you meet these challenges.
We can help you deliver measurable and sustainable improvement in the performance of your business by focusing on the areas of Finance, Customer, and Supply Chain.
Drawing on our experience and a multidisciplinary approach, we can help you with:
- Transforming your finance operating model
- Designing and managing outsourcing, offshoring and shared service-center arrangements
- Sharpening your performance management framework
- Designing and implementing financial systems
- Conceiving and implementing enterprise cost management systems
Businesses know that it is essential to attract, retain and grow profitable customer relationships.
Our team can work with you to:
- Develop and deploy your market and customer strategy
- Develop and help implement insightful customer analytics that allow you to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Develop pricing, promotion, channel and product strategies that improve your margin and increase your profits
- Improve customer service management
- Improve marketing and sales performance
- Streamline and accelerate your collections processes
- Help organizations engage with their customer base through a broad range of digital channels
You know that your supply chain has the potential to be a key competitive differentiator. Leading organizations are increasingly looking at improving the performance of their supply chains to deliver reduced cost, increased revenue and most importantly increased shareholder and customer value.
We collaborate with high performing organizations to assist with strategy through execution, in order to:
- Provide insight into your supply chains by using a robust set of data analytics
- Transform global supply chains through a cross-disciplinary approach spanning operations, tax and risk
- Review, improve and assess risk of procurement functions to realize long-term, sustainable benefits
- Improve supply chains and infrastructure in emerging markets as a powerful catalyst to secure new market share and drive revenue growth
- Provide sector-specific supply chain insights with our experienced industry supply chain professionals
People & Organization
Our services are designed to help our clients make the most of their human capital investments and effectively align human resources plans, programs and systems with their overall business strategy. They include.
- Organization design
- Change management
- Talent management
- HR transformation
- Performance and rewards
- HR process efficiency
- HR transaction integration