Company Incorporation Services
Planning to expand your operations in India? One of the major initiative of the New Government of India, led by Honorary Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi is the new “Make in India” Program. How will you identify the best-fit business structure for your company and get it set up? We are here to help you with most cost effective solution by:
- Advising the type of entity to be set up – Public Limited Company, Private Limited Company, LLP, Project office, Liaison office, branch office, site office.
- Advising about applicable Acts in the offshore country.
- Getting the name approval of the company.
- Incorporation at Registrar of Companies (RoC) or equivalent authority.
- Preparation of Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, LLP Agreement and other documents and submit to the registration office.
- Membership of associations.
- PAN / TAN application for business entity.
- PAN / TAN application for Directors, NRI, Foreign National.
- Digital signature registration.
- Bank Accounts for Offshore entity / NRI / Foreign National.
- Other local regulatory approvals needed for setting up an office.
- Virtual CFO / Acting CFO services for your Finance and Accounts Function.
- Virtual Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) for assistance with Business Development and marketing. etc.
Some of the key changes in foreign investment policy for key sectors: The objective is to make India a Manufacturing hub for the work and to attract the major Industries across the globe to setup their manufacturing facilities in India. The Make in India program includes major new initiatives designed to facilitate investment, foster innovation, protect intellectual property, and build best-in-class manufacturing infrastructure.
With the easing of investment caps and controls, India’s high- value industrial sectors; defense, construction and railways are now open to global participation.
- Policy in Defense sector liberalized and FDI cap raised from 26% to 49%.
- Portfolio investment in Defense sector permitted up to 24% under the automatic route.
- 100% FDI allowed in Defense sector for modern and state of the art technology on case to case basis.
- 100% FDI under automatic route permitted in construction, operation and maintenance in specified Rail Infrastructure projects such as:
- Suburban corridor projects through PPP
- High speed train projects
- Dedicated freight lines
- Rolling stock including train sets and locomotives/coaches manufacturing and maintenance facilities Railway electrification
- Signaling systems
- Freight terminals
- Passenger terminals
- Infrastructure in industrial park pertaining to railway line/sidings including electrified railway lines and connectivity to main railway line
- Mass Rapid Transport Systems
- Easing of norms underway for FDI in the Construction Development.
If you are interested in our services, Please Contact Us.